Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
See AlsoAvocado Pesto
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Mist a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/8 tsp salt over eggplant. Sprinkle 1/8 tsp salt, black pepper and 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice over chicken. Place chicken and eggplant on opposite sides of baking sheet. Roast for 18 to 20 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, blend soy nuts, basil, garlic, jalapeño (if using) and remaining 2 tsp lemon juice until finely processed. Slowly add sesame and olive oils and pulse to combine. Add remaining 1/4 tsp salt; purée until well blended.
- To assemble wraps, spread pesto on 1 side of each wrap, dividing evenly. Among wraps, divide greens, chicken, eggplant, carrots, cucumber and scallions. Fold wrap to enclose fillings.
- Serving Size 1 wrap
- Calories 386
- Carbohydrate Content 33.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 457 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g