Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup orange juice and 1/2 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in couscous and salt. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. (TIMESAVING TIP: Start the couscous before you prep the other ingredients.)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together yogurt, tahini and remaining 6 tbsp orange juice until combined. In a large bowl, combine chickpeas, walnuts, parsley and cherries. Fluff couscous with a fork and add to chickpea mixture. Stir gently to combine. Divide lettuce among serving plates and top each leaf with couscous mixture (alternatively, have each person assemble their own wraps at the table). Serve with tahini sauce on the side.
- Serving Size 5 to 6 lettuce wraps
- Calories 457
- Carbohydrate Content 62 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 168 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g