Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Mist a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add chicken, beans, chile powder and salt, and sauté until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Add tomato paste and honey and coo
- k for 1 more minute.
- On a work surface, place tortillas and divide chicken mixture among them, spooning mixture onto one half of each tortilla. Top chicken mixture with cheese. Fold each tortilla over. Wipe out skillet, mist again with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Working in batches, add quesadillas and cook until golden brown on both sides and cheese has melted, turning halfway, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with yogurt.
- Serving Size 1 quesadilla and 1 tbsp yogurt
- Calories 290
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 453 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g