Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare Avocado Sour Cream: Combine all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth; set aside. (NOTE: If not serving immediately, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.)
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set on medium-high heat. Season chicken with chile powder. Once skillet is hot, cook chicken for 3 minutes or until no longer pink in center, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Place lettuce, pepper and onions onto each torilla, dividing evenly. Spoon about 3 tbsp Avocado Sour Cream onto each and top with chicken, dividing evenly. Squeeze lime over each tortilla and serve immediately. Tortillas may be served open-faced with a knife and fork or rolled-up like a burrito.
- Serving Size 1 tortilla, 3 oz chicken, 3 tbsp Avocado Sour Cream, 1 cup vegetables
- Calories 368
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 57 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 362 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g