Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large bowl, mix together all salsa ingredients and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients and set aside.
2. Prepare cauli-rice: In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add garlic, cumin and chile powder and cook 1 minute, until fragrant. Add cauliflower rice, tomatoes and salt; sauté for 5 to 7 minutes, until cauliflower is tender. Stir in cilantro.
3. Cook salmon: Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium ovenproof skillet on medium, heat oil. Add salmon skin side up. Sear 2 minutes; flip over and sear 2 minutes more. Spoon 1 tbsp dressing mixture over each fillet. Transfer to oven for 6 to 8 minutes, until cooked through.
4. Divide cauli rice between 4 plates. Top with salmon and salsa.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 528
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 53 mg
- Fat Content 34 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 404 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 22 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g