Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
For more crispy fish taco inspiration, try this recipe.
- Prepare salsa: Combine all salsa ingredients and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine coriander, cumin, chile powder, garlic powder and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Toss fish with oil and then spice mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat tortillas in batches until warm and pliable, about 1 minute per side. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil and set aside.
- To skillet (still on medium-high), add fish and cook, flipping pieces carefully with a spatula until fish is just opaque throughout, about 2 minutes per side. Divide fish, greens and salsa among tortillas.
- Serving Size 2 tacos with toppings
- Calories 301
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 57 mg
- Fat Content 7.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 374 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g