1. Prepare soup: In a blender, place avocado, shallot,
lime juice, orange juice, kefir, parsley, broth, tarragon and
1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper. Blend until smooth; transfer to refrigerator to chill.
2. Prepare sandwiches: In a large bowl combine yogurt, Dijon, vinegar, orange zest and remaining 1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper. Add shrimp, celery and bell pepper; toss gently to coat. Divide shrimp mixture among lettuce leaves (1 to 2 per person) and sprinkle with dill and chives.
3. Toast bread until golden brown. Slice garlic clove in half lengthwise and rub cut sides against toasted bread. Cut toast into ¼-inch cubes.
4. To serve, divide soup between 2 bowls; top with toast cubes and serve with shrimp lettuce cups.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups soup and 1-2 lettuce cups
- Calories 461
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 191 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 721 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g