Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Fit a wire rack onto a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Prepare chimichurri: To a food processor, add all chimichurri ingredients. Process until parsley and garlic are finely chopped.
3. Rub each mushroom with chimichurri, coating sides and in cavity, leaving about 3 to 4 tbsp for serving. Place mushrooms on wire rack, stemmed side up.
4. In a medium saucepan on high, bring broth and ¼ tsp salt to a boil. Whisk in polenta in a steady stream; reduce heat to medium or medium-low to just keep polenta bubbling and stir until polenta pulls from the sides of the pan, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
5. Divide polenta among mushroom cavities. Sprinkle 1 tbsp cheese over each mushroom. Bake until polenta and cheese are lightly browned and mushrooms soften, about 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, prepare bean salad: In a small bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss. Serve mushrooms with remaining chimichurri for dipping (or dollop over top) and bean salad on the side.
- Serving Size 1 stuffed mushroom and 1/2 cup bean salad
- Calories 352
- Carbohydrate Content 48 g
- Cholesterol Content 19 mg
- Fat Content 11.5 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 575 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g