Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a large bowl, add Brussels sprouts, chicken, radishes, scallions, clementines and almonds. Toss to combine. (MAKE AHEAD: Step One can be prepared up to 2 days in advance; refrigerate in an airtight container.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, tamari, honey, safflower oil and sesame oil until combined. Whisk in ginger. (MAKE AHEAD: Dressing can be made up to 2 days in advance and refrigerated in an airtight container or jar.) Pour over salad and toss well.
- Serving Size 2 1/4 cups Chinese Chicken Salad
- Calories 341
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 72 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 102 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g