Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutritional Bonus: Juicy, biter and crisp, bok choy speeds up the metabolism of estrogen, which eliminates excess amounts of the hormone in the body and may help lower your risk of certain types of cancer.
COST PER RECIPE: $6.90
COST PER PLATE: $1.73
- In a large stockpot, bring broth and 2 cups water to a boil. Add pasta, reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in bok choy, carrots, pork, cabbage, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and 1 cup water and simmer for 5 minutes, until pork is opaque throughout. Remove from heat and stir in green onions.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 294
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 39 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 399 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g