Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Place all sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. In a toaster oven on 350ºF, heat patties for 5 to 6 minutes, until warmed through. If using buns, place lettuce or spinach on bottom half of each bun. Top each with 1 patty, followed by about 1 tbsp Lemon Avocado Sauce and burger toppings. Sandwich with bun tops. (Alternatively, wrap burger patties, sauce and toppings in Bibb lettuce leaves.)
- Serving Size 1 burger with bun and toppings
- Calories 374
- Carbohydrate Content 60 g
- Cholesterol Content 23 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 560 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g