Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Prepare tacos: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well; transfer to a clean kitchen towel and pat dry. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, stir together oil, salt, chipotle chile powder, garlic powder, cane juice, chile powder, cumin, paprika and black pepper. Add cauliflower and toss gently to coat. Arrange in a single layer on prepared sheet, Bake, turning once, until golden, 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
5. Divide cauliflower among tortillas. Add desired toppings and drizzle with sauce, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 331
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 33 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 559 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 13 g