- Prepare aioli: In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, 1⁄2 tsp oil and 1⁄4 tsp each ginger, jalapeño and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Prepare salad: In a medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. (TIP:If making salad in advance, wait to add cilantro just before serving.)
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix chicken, 1⁄4 cup cilantro, scallions, chile powder and remaining 1 tsp each ginger, jalapeño and lime juice. Form into 4 4-oz burgers and use your thumb to make a slight indent in center of each. Heat a grill on medium and add patties to grill. Cook, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes per side, until no longer pink inside.
- Divide patties among buns and top each with 1 tsp aioli and 2 tbsp salad; serve remaining salad on the side.
- Serving Size 1 clean chicken burger and 1/2 cup salad
- Calories 344
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 93 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 372 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g