- In a glass baking dish, whisk 4 tbsp lime juice, oil and chile powder. Add cod and marinate, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare salsa: In a medium bowl, mix mango, tomato, onion, cilantro, remaining 6 tbsp lime juice and coconut. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan on high. Add cod and remaining marinade and cook, turning once, until opaque throughout, about 4 minutes per side. (TIP: If necessary, work in batches to avoid overcrowding pan.) Transfer cod to a cutting board and cut into large flakes. Divide cod among tortillas. Top with salsa and serve with lime wedges.
- Serving Size 2 fish tacos
- Calories 319
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 5.5 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 127 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g