- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- 8 corn tortillas, heated
- Toppings: shredded cabbage, sliced jalapeños, sliced radishes, fresh cilantro leaves, crumbled cotija cheese, fresh lime wedges
1. In medium bowl, combine shrimp and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until charred and cooked through.
3. Divide guacamole evenly among corn tortillas. Place shrimp over guacamole. Top with desired toppings.