- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mist a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray. In a medium heat-proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, place one-half of chocolate chips. Cook, stirring, until chocolate chips are melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a food processor, combine bananas, ghee, dates, monk fruit and vanilla; blend until smooth. Pulse in eggs just to incorporate. Add to bowl with flour mixture; stir until well combined. Fold about one-third of batter into melted chocolate. Divide remaining chocolate chips and walnuts among both batters; stir to combine.
- Drop dollops of each batter in prepared pan, alternating them. Use a knife or a skewer to swirl batters together to create a marbled effect.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, and then flip over onto rack and remove pan. Cool completely and cut into 20 slices. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Calories 352
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 161 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g