Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Combine bananas, cocoa, coconut milk and vanilla in the jar of a blender. Blend until very smooth (like thin cake batter), stopping to scrape down sides of jar and stir mixture 2 or 3 times (to ensure all banana is puréed).
- Pour banana purée into baked pie crust. Sprinkle peanuts and chocolate across surface of pie. Cover very tightly with plastic wrap and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap and set at room temperature for about 30 minutes (longer if pie was frozen for more than 4 hours), until pie is just soft enough to yield to the cut of a knife. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size 1/8 of pie
- Calories 237
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 73 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g