Find more ways to use chia seeds here!
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On baking sheet, place hazelnuts and oats and bake for 12 minutes, or until oats are lightly toasted and hazelnuts are fragrant. Remove from oven and set aside. (NOTE: You can skip this step by purchasing toasted hazelnuts and using plain granola.)
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla, about 2 minutes. Set aside until thick and pudding-like, about 10 minutes.
- In 6 8-oz Mason jars, layer chocolate-chia seed mixture, oats, hazelnuts, raspberries and dates. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cobblers will keep up to 3 days in fridge. TIP: Make a double batch for easy grab-and-go breakfasts and afternoon snack attacks.
- Serving Size 1 cobbler
- Calories 229
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9.5 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 100 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4.5 g