Chocolate Chia Pudding
This chocolate chia pudding is quick and healthy, nut-free and dairy-free. It also fits into a Paleo-friendly gluten-free diet.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 cup plain whole-milk kefir
- ¼ cup ground chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp (2 scoops) collagen powder
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp cacao nibs, for garnish
- sliced banana, optional
- To a blender, add kefir, chia, cacao powder, collagen, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and salt; blend until smooth.
- Transfer to 2 small Mason jars and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to thicken. Garnish with cacao nibs before serving. (Tip: For an extra-pretty presentation, line the jar with banana slices before adding the pudding.)
Related: Paleo Berry Chia Parfait