Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a food processor, pulse oats and flaked coconut until coarsely ground, 30 seconds. Add peanut butter, honey, oil and vanilla; blend until mixture comes together, 30 seconds. Add chocolate chips; pulse 10 times to combine.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl. With wet hands, form 1 tbsp dough into a firmly packed ball. Roll in your choice of topping then place on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough. Chill in the refrigerator until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size 1 ball
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 1 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g