- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 apples (such as Gala or Honeycrisp), stemmed
- 10 oz dark mini chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate of choice)
- optional toppings: coconut flakes, almonds, pistachios, dried unsweetened cherries or raisins, sea salt
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Working one at a time, secure apples in a spiralizer and turn crank to create noodles, about the thickness of linguine. Pat dry with a clean towel and lay noodles in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
2. Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of barely simmering water, making sure bottom of bowl doesn't touch water, stirring occasionally until melted. Remove bowl from heat and let chocolate cool slightly, about 7 minutes.
3. Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate over apple noodles and top with desired toppings. Freeze for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Serve frozen, broken or cut into pieces.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 137
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 2.5 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 3 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 2 g