Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Working one at a time, secure apples in a spiralizer and turn crank to create noodles, about the thickness of linguine. Pat dry with a clean towel and lay noodles in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
2. Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of barely simmering water, making sure bottom of bowl doesn’t touch water, stirring occasionally until melted. Remove bowl from heat and let chocolate cool slightly, about 7 minutes.
3. Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate over apple noodles and top with desired toppings. Freeze for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Serve frozen, broken or cut into pieces.
- Serving Size 1/12 of recipe
- Calories 137
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 2.5 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 3 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g