Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
*NOTE: Toasted hazelnuts can be found in bulk-food stores or you can toast them in a 375°F oven for about 10 minutes. Roll in a towel to remove skins, though a few remaining skins in the mix won’t be a problem.
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, blend hazelnuts until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- In a double boiler or heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water, melt chocolate. Transfer melted chocolate to a bowl along with maple syrup and hazelnut butter and combine well. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- Serving Size 1 Tbsp
- Calories 58
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 1 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g