- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, place oats and peanuts; process until mixture reaches a coarse consistency; transfer to a large bowl. Add coconut, cacao nibs and cinnamon to the oat mixture; stir until mixed.
- To food processor, add dates, water, peanut butter and vanilla; process until smooth. Add date mixture to oat mixture, using hands to mix together.
- Transfer mixture to loaf pan and, using slightly wet hands, press down on mixture to create an even layer. Bake until firm and golden along edges, about 20 minutes. Cool and cut into 4 large bars.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, freeze two servings for later in the week. Keep remaining in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Serving Size 1 bar
- Calories 362
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 11 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g