- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 sides.
- Prepare crust: In a food processor, blend 3 tbsp coconut sugar, flours and cocoa powder until combined. Add butter and pulse until a fine crumb forms, 5 to 7 pulses. Press into prepared pan and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, using a handheld electric mixer on medium-high, beat eggs, peanut butter, vanilla, salt and remaining 5 tbsp coconut sugar until fluffy and doubled in volume, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in shredded coconut. Spread mixture over crust. Bake for 8 minutes. Top with peanuts and chocolate chips and bake for 3 to 5 minutes more, until filling is set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Lift edges of paper and transfer to a board; cut into 25 squares.
- Serving Size 1 square
- Calories 109
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 22 mg
- Fat Content 3.5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 29 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g