Find more slow-cooker recipes here!
- Mist a 3-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk flour, ½ cup cane juice, ¼ cup cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, combine milk, butter and vanilla. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture (it will be very thick). Fold in dark chocolate. Spread batter in slow cooker.
- Mix together remaining ¼ cup each cane juice and cocoa powder and sprinkle over batter. Pour 1 cup boiling water over top. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, until cake springs back at the edge of the liner but is still soft in the middle. Scoop warm cake and sauce into bowls.
- Serving Size 1/10 of cake
- Calories 249
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6.5 g
- Sodium Content 99 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g