1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. To a food processor, add almonds, walnuts, instant coffee (if using), dark chocolate, cacao powder, cordyceps, 1 tsp vanilla and ¼ tsp salt. Pulse until well chopped (don’t over- process). Add dates and process until mixture is completely blended and starts to come together. Transfer chocolate-date mixture to bowl. Knead 3 tbsp raspberries into mixture (this will break them up).
2. Press mixture into baking pan. Place a sheet of parchment paper over top and use the bottom of a glass to flatten dough evenly. Remove parchment paper. Crush remaining 2 tbsp raspberries in your hands and scatter over top. Use parchment paper or your hands to press them in. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Prepare icing: To a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, add cacao butter, coconut oil and pinch salt. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in coconut butter, maple syrup and ¼ tsp vanilla extract until smooth. Remove cover from bars; use bottom sheet of parchment to remove from pan. Cut into 12 bars. Using a fork or a piping bag, drizzle icing onto bars in a decorative pattern.
- Serving Size 1 bar
- Calories 195
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 52 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g