Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more dessert recipes here!
- Line a sieve with two sheets of paper towel. Place over a bowl and pour in yogurt. Place in refrigerator to drain for 30 minutes. Discard excess liquid from bowl. Transfer drained yogurt to a bowl and whip vigorously with a whisk.
- Place chocolate in a clean, dry heat-proof bowl. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a simmer. Place bowl with chocolate over simmering water and melt, stirring occasionally. Whisk chocolate into yogurt and vigorously whip until smooth. Pour into two serving dishes. Refrigerate until needed.
- In a small saucepan, bring cherries, honey, vanilla and 1/4 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until cherries have softened, about 5 minutes. To serve, top yogurt mixture with cherry topping and mint. Serve mousse chilled and cherry topping lightly warmed or at room temperature.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 185
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 27 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g