1. Preheat oven to 200ºF. Wrap tortillas in foil; place in oven to warm. Meanwhile, in a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add chorizo and cook, breaking up with a spoon, until no longer pink and starting to crisp, 10 to 11 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix, jalapeño, cilantro, mayonnaise, lime zest and juice, celery seed, salt and pepper.
3. Transfer tortillas to a plate; cover with a clean towel. Transfer chorizo to a bowl. Serve tortillas, chorizo and slaw family-style and let everyone build their own tacos.
- Serving Size 2 Tacos
- Calories 456
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 90 mg
- Fat Content 33 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 841 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 18 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g