If you like chilled soup, try this recipe.
- In a large stockpot, combine all ingredients, except basil, with 2 cups water. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Garnish with basil before serving. For a portable lunch, ladle 2 cups of soup into each of 4 16-oz Mason jars and refrigerate until ready to eat. Keeps for up to 4 days in the fridge.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 159
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 143 mg
- Sugar Content 7.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g