Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more vegetarian Clean Eating recipes here!
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. In a large bowl, whisk flour, basil, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, whisk yogurt and 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp water. Fold yogurt mixture into flour mixture until just combined. (TIP: If too thick, add more water in 1-tbsp increments; dough should be a bit thicker than pizza dough.) Let rest.
- Lightly dust work surface with flour and turn dough out onto surface. Press into a rough disc and use a rolling pin to roll dough ½-inch thick. With a 2-inch round biscuit cutter or the rim of a small glass, cut out 12 biscuits. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, heat oil on medium. Add carrot and curry powder and sauté, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add broth and 3 cups water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in chickpeas with juices and simmer for 5 more minutes, until carrot and cauliflower are tender. Top with cheese and cilantro and serve with biscuits.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cup of soup, 3/4 oz feta, 3 biscuts
- Calories 324
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 500 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g