1. To a food processor, add all ingredients and blend until nuts
are finely chopped and you have a well-combined mass.
2. In a 6 x 9 baking dish or container, press mixture until flat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut into 12 bars. Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- Serving Size 1 bar
- Calories 257
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 81 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g