“There is nothing better than a warm, comforting bowl of rice pudding on a chilly day, or when you’re sick with a cold. Try this recipe when you are in the mood for something your mom used to make! The best part? It’s healthy, clean and sugar-free!”
Want more like this brown rice pudding? Try this chocolate pudding recipe.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a Dutch oven, combine rice and salt. Add milk and cook at medium, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients, adding raisins last. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes, for 10 minutes, until set. Turn off heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size 3/4 cup
- Calories 131
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 80 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g