Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tray with 10 muffin liners, filling empty slots halfway with warm water.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pastry flour, almond flour, flaxseeds, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup water, maple syrup and coconut oil. Add dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just incorporated. Gently fold in zucchini and raisins. Transfer batter to prepared liners. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean. Cool in tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Wrap muffins in plastic wrap and store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Calories 292
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 340 mg
- Sugar Content 23 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g