Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
This citrus aioli goes great with seafood. Find recipes here.
- Crush garlic firmly with flat side of a chef’s knife. Sprinkle with salt and finely chop (or put through a garlic press). In a small bowl, combine garlic with remaining ingredients. Stir vigorously until well mixed. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2 hours.
- Serving Size 1 rounded tbsp
- Calories 34
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 96 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g