Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or large skillet on medium-high. Add bell pepper, onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add ham, oregano and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute, until oregano is fragrant. Add clams and broth and bring to a simmer over same heat. Simmer for 2 minutes, until clams are tender and cooked through. Stir in bread crumbs and Parmesan and cook for 1 more minute to heat through. Remove from heat, stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve clam mixture over spaghetti.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 c clam mixture and 1 c spaghetti
- Calories 459
- Carbohydrate Content 57 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 40 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 536 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g