1. Thanks to our revamped recipe relying on the finest ingredients – minus the fat – you can finally savor Béarnaise, a classic French sauce, without the worry!
2. Low-sodium ham and creamy fat-reduced cheese give the classic a clean makeover, non?
3. Stuff your French toast with an irresistible blend of cream cheese, peanut butter, maple syrup and more for a decadent start to your day – at just 322 calories!
4. Ingredients vary widely when it comes to these trendy, French bistro-style, open-faced sandwiches.
5. Whip up a hearty French salad, without all the fat, in just 25 minutes! Ringing in at just $8, this recipe suits your wallet as well as your figure.
6. Traditionally, this French pizza is simply made up of caramelized onions strewn with anchovies and olives, but we've added healthy, fiber-rich spinach to boost color as well as nutrition.
7. A bone-warming melting pot of fish and seafood in the classic French style – make the broth in advance to save time!
8. The soufflé has a reputation for being fussy, but the truth is that anyone can whip up this impressive dish.
9. To make a classic salad from the south of France a bit heartier for a weeknight family meal, we've transformed a tuna Niçoise into a stove-top couscous casserole.
10. A tea- and spice-infused crème brûlée, complete with caramel-like coating, all for 3 grams of fat and less than 130 calories? Yes, with clean eating it's possible!