We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- In a medium saucepan, add eggs (shell-on) and enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, then cover and set aside for 7 minutes. (NOTE: Eggs will be softly set, which is typical for ramen bowls.) With a slotted spoon, transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a separate medium saucepan, combine broth, soy sauce and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil, add chicken and reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cook, covered, until chicken is opaque throughout, about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm; cover saucepan to keep broth mixture warm.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and divide among serving bowls.
- Remove eggs from ice water; peel and halve eggs. Shred or slice chicken into bite-size pieces. Divide eggs, chicken and slaw mix among bowls and top with broth mixture. Garnish with scallions, bean sprouts, chile oil (if using) and additional soy sauce, to taste.
- Serving Size one ramen bowl: 2 1/4 oz noodles, 1 egg, 2 oz chicken, 1/2 cup slaw mix, 1 1/4 cup broth, 1/4 cup bean sprouts, 1/2 scallion
- Calories 400
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 253 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 435 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g