Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine cabbages, carrots and parsley. Stir in vinegar, yogurt, stevia, pepper and salt, if desired. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Sweet Tomato Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, tomatoes, stevia and salt until evenly mixed. While stirring, mash tomatoes to release their juices. Set aside.
- Assemble 1 sandwich by dividing 2 tbsp Sweet Tomato Dressing among 2 slices of bread. Place 1/2 oz cheese on 1 slice of bread. Add 1 oz ham and 1/2 oz turkey over top of cheese. Pile about 1/4 cup coleslaw on top of ham and turkey. Finish with second slice of bread and press firmly. Broil sandwich either in toaster oven or oven for 2 minutes, flip and broil for 2 more minutes. Repeat with remaining ingredients to assemble second sandwich. To serve, cut sandwich in half and serve with 3/4 cup coleslaw on the side.
- Serving Size 1 cup coleslaw, 2 T dressing, 1/2 oz cheese, 1 1/2 oz meat, 2 slices bread
- Calories 286
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 757 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g