Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a blender, combine chickpeas, broth, kale, garlic, coconut milk, curry powder, cumin, honey, salt and pepper. Purée until completely smooth, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a medium pot and heat on medium-high. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Divide among serving bowls and serve with pitas.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups soup and 1 whole-wheat pita
- Calories 398
- Carbohydrate Content 64 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 545 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g