Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare crust: In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade, blend oats, spelt flour and almonds until a fine grind has been reached, about 3 minutes. Add honey and oil and pulse until mixture becomes crumbly and sticks together when squeezed in your palm. Turn mixture out into pie pan and press into bottom and sides of pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Prepare filling: Combine all filling ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil on medium, stirring constantly with a whisk. Continue stirring and allow to boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow mixture to stand for 1 minute without mixing. Pour into baked pie shell. Chill in fridge until set, at least 2 hours.
- Serving Size 1/8 of pie
- Calories 196
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 22 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g