1. Prepare jam: In a medium saucepan on medium-low, add raspberries, vinegar and salt. Cook, stirring and mashing occasionally, until berries have broken down and mixture is juicy, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, stir in seeds, and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and let cool. Stir in honey (if using). Cover and refrigerate until use. (Tip: Make jam up to 3 days ahead and refrigerate. Warm before serving, if desired.)
2. Prepare crepes: To a blender, add eggs, milk, flour, arrowroot, oil and salt; blend until smooth. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes to thicken slightly.
3. In a small nonstick skillet on medium-low, brush oil over surface. Pour about 3 tbsp batter into pan and quickly swirl to spread batter. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, until firm on bottom and just turning light golden; carefully flip and cook for 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate; cover with a towel. Repeat with remaining batter, making about 10 crepes total. (Tip: Crepes can be made ahead and kept covered in the fridge up to 1 day.)
4. Chill a medium bowl. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean and add to bowl, discarding pod (or add vanilla extract). Add coconut cream and honey (if using). With a hand- held electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream until smooth and soft peaks form. Serve crepes topped with whipped cream and jam.
- Serving Size 1 crepe with jam and cream
- Calories 156
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 74 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 86 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g