Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add ginger and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add curry and black pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Add broccoli rice and salt; sauté 2 minutes, until bright green.
2. Stir in milk, cover, reduce heat to low and cook, stirring once or twice, 8 to 10 minutes. Increase heat to medium; cook, stirring, until most of liquid has cooked off and rice is very tender, about 2 minutes. Season with additional salt.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 128
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 193 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g