Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more chicken recipes here.
- Prepare dressing: In a blender or food processor, purée all dressing ingredients with 1 tbsp water until smooth; set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally, making 4 pieces. Season with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, combine coconut milk and ½ tsp curry powder. In a shallow dish, combine coconut flakes, flour and remaining 1½ tsp curry powder. Dip chicken in coconut milk, letting excess drip off, then dredge in flour mixture. Discard any remaining coconut milk and flour mixture.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add chicken pieces and cook until browned on one side, 5 minutes. Flip and reduce heat to medium. Cook until no longer pink inside, 5 to 8 minutes more.
- Prepare salad: In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; divide among plates and drizzle each with 3 tbsp dressing. Top each with one piece of chicken.
- Serving Size 2 cups salad, 1 piece chicken, 3 tbsp dressing
- Calories 342
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 193 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g