Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- In a 4-qt pot, add curry paste, cumin and a bit of broth. Mash mixture and stir until paste is no longer in lumps. Add remaining broth, bulgur, potato and bell pepper. Set over high heat and bring mixture to a boil. Cover tightly, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add beans, coconut milk and tomato purée to pot and stir. Cook, uncovered, for 7 minutes, until bulgur is tender and chili is thick. Stir in scallions and black pepper and serve.
- Serving Size 2 1/2 cups
- Calories 340
- Carbohydrate Content 65 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 16 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 412 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g