We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add ginger, garlic, curry, turmeric and cinnamon and sauté until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add scallops, green beans and bell pepper and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in coconut milk, yogurt and mushrooms. Reduce to medium heat and simmer for 4 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in lemon juice. Garnish with basil.
TIP: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftovers and reheat when called for. Serve with quinoa or cauliflower rice as directed in the plan.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 278
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 51 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 545 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g