Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large, wide saucepan on medium high, heat oil. Working in batches if necessary, add pork and sear, turning once, until browned all over and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer pork to a bowl.
- In same saucepan, combine broth, garlic, chile, lemongrass and ginger; bring to a boil on medium-high. Stir in carrot, zucchini, onion, bell peppers and Swiss chard; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return pork and any juices to pot. Add milk, fish sauce, tamari, lime juice and honey; bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges (if using).
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups of coconut lemongrass soup
- Calories 264
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 563 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g