Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a blender, purée raspberries, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla until well combined, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into 10 3-oz pop molds, insert sticks and freeze until solid, 2 to 3 hours.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water, making sure bottom of bowl doesn’t touch water. Once chocolate has melted, after 2 to 3 minutes, remove bowl from heat and let chocolate cool to about 97°F, 7 to 8 minutes.
(TIP: If you don’t have a thermometer, test chocolate by placing a small amount on your lip; if you don’t feel it, it is the right temperature.)
3. Remove pops from molds, dip ends into melted dark chocolate and press optional toppings of choice into chocolate. Place on prepared baking sheet. (Alternatively, remove pops from molds, place on prepared baking sheet and drizzle chocolate over top; sprinkle toppings over chocolate.) Return to freezer until set, about 20 minutes.
- Serving Size Per serving (1 pop with chocolate)
- Calories 137
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 6 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g