- Remove tofu from package and drain. Wrap snuggly in a dish towel and set on a large plate. Place another plate over top and place a large can on top of plate to weigh it down. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. Slice into 8 strips widthwise, then cut each in half crosswise, making 16 rectangles.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and mist with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine arrowroot and ginger. In a small bowl, whisk together egg white and 2 tbsp coconut milk. In another shallow dish, combine shredded coconut, panko and cashew meal.
- Working with 2 pieces at a time, dip tofu into arrowroot mixture, then turn to coat and shake off excess. Next, dip tofu into egg white mixture and finish by rolling in shredded coconut mixture. Transfer to wire rack. Repeat with remaining tofu. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small food processor or blender, combine mango, remaining 1⁄4 cup coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and curry powder and process until smooth.
- Divide tofu among 4 snack-size serving containers and spoon 2 tbsp dipping sauce into small airtight containers.
- Serving Size 4 pieces of Coconut tofu dippers and 2 tbsp dipping sauce
- Calories 278
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8.5 g
- Sodium Content 81 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g