- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare garlic oil: In a small bowl, whisk together garlic and oil. Set aside for 20 minutes. Arrange pitas on a foil-lined baking sheet and brush with 1 tsp garlic oil. Bake until warm, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, to a blender, add peas, broth, mint, basil, 2 tbsp orange juice, 1/2 tsp coriander, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a medium baking dish, whisk together orange zest and remaining 2 tbsp orange juice. Add shrimp and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes. In a medium nonstick skillet on medium, heat 1/2 tsp garlic oil. Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding excess marinade. Add shrimp and remaining garlic oil, remaining 1/4 tsp coriander, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Cook just until shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout, about 5 minutes, flipping over halfway.
- Divide pitas and shrimp among plates. Ladle soup into small bowls and place bowls on plates.
- Serving Size 1 cup soup, 1 pita, 4 to 5 shrimp
- Calories 300
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 159 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 589 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g